sábado, abril 14, 2007

HELLO KIDS, WELCOME ON BOARD AGAIN!

Hi everybody!, The super spaceship "1ºC" has already taken off setting course for 3th term.....

I hope everybody is ready for the space trip because we have to learn and do a lot of things. We will visit interesting planets like the Water Cycle one (unit 1). Then we move to planets full of birds, fishes and plants (units 2, 3, 4). Then we will land on the transports and communication media planets (units 5 & 6). Our last stop will be on the wonderful planet called "HOLIDAY" (unit 7) I will be waiting for you there kids.......

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

Hola, soy Raquel ya se me ha caido el diente. Cristina me gustaria que pusieras
algo como lo del agua pero en planetas.ah y ahora que he visto un arcoiris me gustaria
saber como se forma.hola soy el hermanito de Raquel me llamo Pablo y tengo 3 años
adios un beso muy fuerte.